Monday, November 16, 2009

Keloids? making the redness go away?

keliods, the down fall of my life. i have them around 11 of them on my chest anyware form 1inch to a few cm's. one of them has gotten a lot better in color and is mostly my normal skin color. but the others are red. its very hard to have any selfestem this way. i know you cant get rid of them. id give anything to just get the redness out. i know you'll say see my dermotoligist but come on dont you think i did that all ready? any surgerys recommended? what should i eat? what products are gonna help?

Keloids? making the redness go away?
Please see the web pages for more details and images on Keloids.
Reply:Have you tried cocoa butter? When I have moles removed, I always keoloid, as well. The raised areas do appear to lessen in time.