Friday, November 20, 2009

Is bioskinrepair or contractubex more effective in removing keloids?

im just wondering if any one with prior medical experience or dermatologists have any idea whether the product bioskinrepair or contractubex is more effective in removing this 2 month old keloid i have on my knee..





http://www.bioskinrepair.com/


http://www.merz.com/health/dermatology/s...





as far as price contractubex is much cheaper.. but if its not as effective then i will definitely spend the 50 dollars on the bioskinrepair cream

Is bioskinrepair or contractubex more effective in removing keloids?
I have had several keloids and have made them go away with simple Vitamin E capsules. I poked a hole in one of the gel caps, squeezed a little out on my finger and rubbed it into the keloid. One capsule lasts about a week so you only need a tiny bottle of Vitamin E capsules. All of my keloids are now flat to the skin and almost invisible. It took probably 6 months before it was gone but was well worth the effort to me and was cheap.