Friday, November 20, 2009

How can i have my keloids at my back to dissapear a.s.a.p. it looks ugly and i cant wear sexy outfit.?

i odnt think those scar creams will help much..i had a real nasty huge one on my neck and my docter cut it off and sewed it tight and it didn't re-keloid it healed in a barely noticable scar..however there is a risk of it keloiding worse

How can i have my keloids at my back to dissapear a.s.a.p. it looks ugly and i cant wear sexy outfit.?
Most of the time people who get keloids are prone to them and the repair will scar in the same way.
Reply:I'm afraid at the moment there is no real cure - I had one on my arm cut off and it grew back to the identical scar!





Sometimes if they are in a good spot like a leg or lower arm you can try a silicone gel patch with a pressure bandage holding it one - needs to be there for a few months and it can flatten it out. Your back isn't a great place to try this on unfortunately.





Sometimes they fade.





I have one right on my cleavage which is really frustrating as I have to wear high necklines. (I'd take your back one anyday!) I also have an old one on my arm - which I don't worry about so much.





I suggest you just wear what you want and be confident - it won't look as bad to other people as it does to you. And they are pretty unusual so you can tell people it's where you were bitten by a tiger or something!!