Monday, November 16, 2009

I have keloids on my legs , now i have bruised my face are there chances of Keloids forming on the face ?

If yes how can i stop it in the initial stages?

I have keloids on my legs , now i have bruised my face are there chances of Keloids forming on the face ?
Some people are more prone to keloids than others. Keloids form when the body gets an injury or cut and the scarring technically doesn't know when to stop. Keloids very rarely show up on the face, except for maybe the bony prominence along the jawline. If you've only bruised your face, I doubt you have any worry.





Unfortnuately, there is no way to prevent them other than to not get them, which means, avoiding injury or trauma. You should definitely NOT get any piercings.
Reply:i thought they were just from cuts???


if not - try coco butter -- ???





hope this helps