Monday, November 16, 2009

How to treat Keloids? My wife has Keloids in her neck & breasts.?

Keloids are scars gone wild. Most scars don't have blood vessels running through them. Keloids do, that is why they are so red.





Here is a site that discusses treatment of Keloids. Not many of them actually work all the time. http://www.medicinenet.com/keloid/articl...

How to treat Keloids? My wife has Keloids in her neck %26amp; breasts.?
What does Keloids mean?If you click on my avatar,you ill go on my profile and there you can email me.PLEASE answer my question.
Reply:I have two keloids. They're ridiculous.


But, anyways. You can't "treat" keloids.


They're permanent unless you decide to get them surgically removed. And even with the surgery, there is no guarantee that the keloids won't return. Usually, it's better to treat a keloid soon after it forms.





Two years ago I went to see my doctor because they irritated me and I wanted them to just go away. Then he started talking about injection of steroids..or something. You just need to go research keloids online. You'll find more information.