Saturday, April 24, 2010

Can laser surgery be performed on long time keloids/?

I got burnt at three %26amp; now i'm sixteen %26amp; still have the burn scars despite undergoing maxillofacial surgey.I would like to have laser surgery but i'm wondering whether i can get sponsors for the surgey as it is very expensive %26amp; i can't afford the surgery bit i really want to be pretty.I've got scars on my face,my right hand %26amp; my right arm.Anyone willing to help me,please get in touch with me through my email address:imkahe@yahoo.com.Thank you loads!!!!!!!!!!

Can laser surgery be performed on long time keloids/?
Yes, it can be done. Where you are depends on what groups might be able to help you.
Reply:there is a vitamin complex that will be perfect and solve your problem...email me for details...allow your settings to have me reply back..

alstroemeria